Manifesting New Moon Ritual Teleseminar
- Create a sacred space with meditative music. (SEE FREE STREAMING BELOW)
- Write a list of what you want to “Become and Be” in your life.
- Write down the new intentional changes or growth you would like to bring forth in your life. Write it right.
- Read and absorb what you wrote, fold it and place the next to the candle!
- Light the tealight or prayer candle and speak the words out loud… BeCome!
- Sit meditatively with your candle lit, hold sacred space inside for at least 11 minutes.
- Allow and surrender to miraculous manifestations on their way!
Surrender to your miraculous manifestations.
What if I don’t have a tea light or a
You can do the ritual with any candle, you just need to blow the candle out when you are finished. As you blow the candle out see visualize your prayers being released out into the world.
Is there a specific time on the new moon I should do the ritual? What if I missed the day of the new moon?
Anytime around the day of the new moon (
What should I do with the BeCome “Write it Right” paper after the Manifesting New Moon Ritual?
You can save some in a special box or drawer. It’s very exciting to go back and see what you have manifested at a later time. You can also burn the sheets, at the time or later especially when you have had a lot of attachment to what you would like to manifest, surrendering it in a letting process. You can bury them in the earth with flower or plant representing it to grow. You can even place the sheets in your recycling. There is no exact correct way to release your manifesting “Write it Right” list. The Manifesting New Moon Ritual works with the sacred timing that you give yourself with “Actionable Intention” during the aligning time new moon provides in boosting manifestation.